Water heater, washing machine, boiler, electromagnetic water heater, water dispenser, water purifier, R.O. machine, U.F. machine, coffee machine, water machine, water machine control, water control machine, beer machine, beauty equipment, shower equipment, electrolytic water machine, energy engineering, heat pump,IC meter, steam equipment, irrigation equipment, water system, campus card self-service sale (sell) water machine, washing machine, automatic washing equipment, water treatment equipment, water dispensing equipment, cooling system, circulation system, intelligent toilet (toilet), bidet, mechanical equipment, heating equipment, Pharmaceutical (agents) equipment etc.
*F(Hz)= 108*flow rate(Q)(l/min)
*Error:±5% for both formula;
What is the formula and how to use the formula?
1. Sus304 stainless steel body, shaft and cir-clip, PA66 nylon and fibreglass turbine and impeller;
2. Threaded design of inlet and outlet connection;
3. Imported Hall IC from Japan,
4. Flow Range: 0.3-3L/min;
5. Working voltage: 5-18V(regular version), 5-24V(PLC version)
6. Rated voltage: DC5/24V;
7. Output voltage: rated: DC 5V: High level 4.5V and above; low level 0.5V and below；
rated: DC 24V: High level 23.5V and above; low level 0.5V and below；
8. Pulse output duty cycle: 50+-10%
9. Insulation resistance: 100M Ohm and above;
10. Tightness: Seal up all the holes, and inflate with 0.8MPa water, after 1 minute, no leakage and deformation;
11. -20-60 centigrade;
12. Max Pressure: 1.7Mpa
13. Electrical Strength: AC500V 50Hz.
14. Wire length: regular 32cm, other length can be tailor made against request.
15. End connection: SM2.54 Plug/ XH2.54 Plug.
16. Low power consumption model can be tailor made(10μA)
17. Temperature Sensor: NTC10K NTC50K available.
1. When magnetic material is close with the sensor,its characteristics may vary.
2. In order to avoid particle debris, the sensor must beinstalled after a filter.
3. The flow sensor installation has to avoid strong vibration and shaking of the environment, so as not to affect the sensor's measurement accuracy.